HoraceInklingHoraceInkling

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Dr.Worm Music Video Dr.Worm Music Video

Pretty cool.

Have you seen the actual Dr. Worm video? I remember watching it as a little kid on that show Kablam.

JackAction responds:

Yes indeed. I loved Promethius and Bob, hands down. I was going for the official videos mental opposite. The video focused on the Doctor side of things, I went for the Worm part, just to put as much distance between content as I could, while still referencing it. Man, that Kablam was a good show.

If I Could Nuke the World If I Could Nuke the World

Pretty cool

But you said Krinkles makes pointless and violent flash. What the hell?

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Holy crap.

That was fucked up.

A scene from Equilibrium A scene from Equilibrium

Awesome!

I loved the movie Equilibrium. Pretty cool to see someone appreciate it. I hope you start making more flash.

From the Inside From the Inside

Sad...

But well done. The animation and art was sloppy, but it really adds to the feeling and mood of the clip. Very good.

Red vs Blue's Red vs Blue's

nice music

The graphics were good for a stick animation. I like this.

nash feeds on tampons nash feeds on tampons

You whacky nutter!

That was really good. I like the charecter reactions and the style of animation. :-) I can't wait to see more work from you. :-D

Kirbys Hunger Kirbys Hunger

I can tell you got a lot of sounds from Mario Kart

I actually liked this flash. Not bad. But it does have a few typos and the "do the Mario" thing was really funny, but it kinda dragged on at a point. But you did nice with the sprites.

Good job.

KingKrunch responds:

Your dam right i just find it hard to find bloody WAV files for characters these days ;/

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

Once again, excellent!

I love your work! You've come a long way from all your older stuff! I LOVED the marshmellow reference! lol You should have a weapon be bread and the guy can stuff it down people's throats and make thier heads explode. And I love the noir style shit. Keep up the good work.

Stick Violence Shorts 2 Stick Violence Shorts 2

Nice

Reminds me of Xiao Xiao. Cool stuff. I like the smoothness.